Next Working Day Delivery
Fast Digital & Document Printing
NEXT WORKING DAY UK Delivery to your doorstep.
With a range of delivery options, you will surely find the best
possible arrangement to suit your time scale and budget. Our delivery
is to the UK only although we offer delivery to destinations outside
the UK if you contact our Customer Service Department on 0800 0346 007
during normal office hours to get a quotation. ..
Once you have followed the 3 STEPS on-line you will
receive an order confirmation from Direct2Print which will highlight the
anticipated delivery time, this allows you to continue working while we
worry about getting the printed documents to you.
|Standard - 36 hours
||£15 (FREE on orders over £50)
|Next Day - Overnight courier between 9am & 6pm*
||£15 (On ALL ORDERS of any value when next day service is required)
|Urgent - Timed Next Day - Pre-10.30am*
|Express – Timed Next Day - Pre-9am*
||£36 (May not be available for certain UK locations/post codes)
|Rush - Same Day*
||Price on Application
|Scotland & Northern Ireland
||Price on Application
|Eire & Mainland Europe
||Price on Application
*Guaranteed times - subject only to couriers liability
- All delivery times are
based on a normal working day from 9am until 6pm - Monday to Friday. The
36 hours does not include orders placed at the weekend or on public
bank holidays. Orders need to be received before 2pm on a normal
working day to meet the guidelines outlined above. We will try our best
to print and send for next WORKING day delivery on most orders placed
after 2pm BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE OUR OFFICES CLOSE IN THE WEEK BETWEEN
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR AND ALL PRODUCTION DEADLINES ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
If you place an order after 20th December you will need to call to
confirm date of delivery.
- With the exception of the Rush Same Day service delivery times are guidelines only and liability is limited to the cost of carriage only.
- The Rush service is only usually available to companies within 60 miles of Birmingham city centre unless by separate confirmation.
- It is strongly recommended that you follow the guidelines for artwork preparation in our Useful Information page to avoid any unnecessary production delays.
- Each consignment will always be securely packaged and sealed to ensure total confidentiality and protection in transit.
- A signature is always required upon delivery for orders valued
over £30 and consignments can be tracked online and by mobile
communications. Small value orders & nbsp;are sometimes sent by
Royal Mail with just a proof of delivery and can not be tracked online.
- There may be additional costs if re-delivery is necessary or the
consignment has to be returned. A contact telephone number at
destination must be supplied with order.
- The clock starts ticking only AFTER your order has been checked
and you receive the order confirmation. If you have not received an
email order confirmation contact Customer Services on 0800 0346 007
within 30 minutes of placing the order.
- If the deadline can’t be confirmed you will have the option to
cancel the job or obtain a refund for the delivery price premium
surcharge. There is no liability with the Standard Free Delivery
- For Rush, urgent next day or high volume orders
it is advisable to contact Customer Services before placing the order
to ensure machine uptime, stock and production capacity. The delivery
guarantee is subject to the size of the file being sent and the
production capacity at the time of placing the order.
- Any liability of Direct2Print is limited to the retail value of
the transaction only. If the deadline is not met due to our own failure
(for example machine breakdown) you will be reimbursed the full value
of the job at the earliest opportunity. If the deadline is due to
failure by the courier, the refund will apply only to the carriage
element of the transaction only. For international consignments there
may be additional delays due to Customs clearance - please be aware when
placing time-critical orders that no liability for compensation will be
paid unless the delay is due to an error by Direct2Print with regards
- Guidelines may have to be extended in exceptional circumstances. See our Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Collection is available from our Business Centre during normal
working hours - customers can make their own arrangements to collect
from our premises or use their own couriers at the time of order without
any delivery charges being applied. Please contact Customer Services
before placing order.
- We can deliver to multiple destinations if required, please
email full delivery details for each consignee at the time of placing